Peer Review
I presented my magazine to Ms. Gartland and my fellow classmates. Ny magazine was based on middle aged women. As I was presenting my classmates, along with my teacher, gave me a peer review of my magazine. My concept was skincare and diet. They suggested that I change the theme color of my magazine because it is girly. I agreed because my color was "bumblegum pink". My classmates told me change it to a bolder color that coordinates with my middle aged women content. They told me maybe do red. They complimented the title of magazine and said, "I really like the name minus twenty". Since the color of my front color was more soothing, they suggested I do a blue color or a soothing and calming color to match with my front cover. One of my classmates really like the black on my featured article. They prefer I match my color instead of doing different colors. I have to retake the picture of the front cover of my magazine because I did not take it. My peers stated that my pink color was leaning more toward female teenagers. They suggested that I do not add the swirls for my advertisement pictures. Overall, I realized what I needed to do to fix my magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment