Production 2- Final Touches on Editing

 I imported some of my images on my computer today. I only took pictures of my mom where she looked in the mirror. *I did not upload this picture of my mom into my featured article. Instead I put pictures of skincare products* Imported more images onto my compute. I had a hard time finding them so I deleted some files. overall I did good and I still need to take more pictures because my mom is at work so she doesn't have time to take pictures. 

 I completed all of my typography today the style for the title on the feature article is Euphemia UCAS in bold and 60pt (some are in black and some are in pink). For the names "Dee Bennett" and "Rhonda Holb" the font is in SignPainter in house script semibold and 43pt. For the questions I did Euphemia ucas in bold with the size of 17pt. the answers are Minion pro in regular with the font size of 15pt. The first letter of each answer I put them in the style Didot (regular) with the font size of 24pt. Euphemia UCAS (bold) was used on the cover page too and same with Didot. for my contents I did something a little different because Sabrina and I had different ideas so we came up with that font. The font is in agent red regular with the size of 62pt.

I finished some touches. I did the cover image last because I change all the catchphrase on there so I needed time to come up with ideas. I proofread all of my wordings. I FaceTimed Sabrina to see what she think about my magazine. she said she really liked it and I reviewed her and she did an amazing job on hers. I also let my best friend asha reviewed it because she had AICE media studies last year. She said I did a good job but she tole me to add more on my cover page so I did it. 

Comments