Production 1- Start of Editing

I will be conducting an interview on my mom. She is a nurse practitioner and is currently in her middle aged. I'm sure at this age she is struggling as an individual but also because of her age. Being in your middle age can lead to major health problems. From reading articles about being a woman in her middle aged, I discovered some things that I see my mom is currently going through. I will be interviewing her throughout the week. She has her own schedule so I will make sure to notify her to make time for my questions. My questions consist of, "what are some struggles you are going through right now? Have these struggles been causing you stress?", "Do you ever feel like you're aging too fast? do you currently have a skincare routine? What are some skincare products you are currently using?", "At this age, are you going facing some health problems? How are you dealing with them?. Those are my questions. I will probably be adding more questions as the week goes by. 

 The photoshoot will be in my backyard and the bathroom (im not quite sure about locations yet). I will be taking pictures each week. For the skincare products photoshoot, my mom will be looking at herself in the mirror and applying the products. After researching ideas fort skincare magazine shoots, I will be adding a plain color background while the model is advertising. Model will be in a white towel and a headband to move hair out of the way. Photoshoot for skincare will be taken on the sink. model will stand there and wash her face while looking into the mirror. I will be taking pictures of vegetables and my cousin and mom to give them credit. My cousin will be coming in to let me photograph her skincare products.

Comments