Decision Day
Decision Day
Sonja Suwongjun
Period: 3
When I first saw InDesign I thought it was a bit complicated. The format was very
difficult for me to understand. This website is mostly for pictures and magazine. You can
get really creative designing your cover and editing your texts. You can tell a story
with InDesign by using images. Images is a good way to express anything. Like they said a
picture is worth a thousand words. From the article, “Our Place in the Universe: The Importance of Story and Storytelling in the Classroom” it states, “many tools can be useful for storytelling in the classroom- using LEGO bricks”. This exemplifies the fact that with InDesign you can use fonts, images, colors, etc. to tell a story to the audience. Editors use InDesign because of its various options to use editing tools. One of the features is its ability to upload images. Using one image can basically explain the whole topic and idea. There are also other tool options in indesign like the text. Using text you can change the size of the font and color. Texts can really emphasize the the topic. Using bold and big titles will catch the audiences’ attention. In the text, “survival of the fittest: four editors on the future of literacy magazines” mentions that “the best way to reach a larger public is to publish in more formats and collections” this means that writers like magazine writers tend to reach a larger public in order to have some type of success in their magazine.
I personally prefer premiere pro because I have always been fond of movies. I grew up watching movies and I am really interested in that. I really like the premiere pro editing options. The premiere pro editing options like adding music to the background and add videos. When you want to tell a story with a video you have to know who your target/ audience is. Using emotions and body language can really tell a story through a video. Video is a great way to communicate. By communicating you are basically creating a story. Music is another great way. Music has lyrics so those lyrics can usually tell a story. Videos have plots and a story line. You can record a pointless video and people will come up with a storyline. So, every video has a different story and this can be known as storytelling.
Comments
Post a Comment